Saturday, March 27, 2010

this little rambling. excuse the jargon.

going back into time, thinking about it at a traffic light, i question myself:
who was the biggest fool ?

me - who kept by you, waiting months on end on this screen through tears, fears and complications, for those little things, for those big things, for those wake up calls, for those left behinds, for those goodbyes. for those philandering nights, those drunk parties. those waking ups ?

or you - being selfish; thinking you could lie months on end, through this screen, left me hanging. thinking you could have had it all.


i'm sorry i have to come back to this, but the more i think about, the more i choose not to be a part of the system. it was always easier alone; why'd you have to drag me along ?

in the end, i suppose the writer was the bigger fool. look at me now and this text.
life is such. such is life. and here we are in all of its strife.


PEACE OUT!

No comments: