Sunday, March 14, 2010

sabbath,.


there's something about Sunday morning church that just reminds you about another world.
where you can escape, where you find yourself lost in the world for those 6 days, and on Sunday, when you hear him speak to you personally, it's almost like you find yourself. even if it's just for a moment on Sunday. it gets you through the week.

Today, i understand the gravity of self. the way i'm messed up inside.
today, i understand much has to give way. yet, my mind and body and heart are all in fractured dissonance with each other.

Today, I remembered that Love isn't just an emotion; it's a decision.
Love needs an object. and to whom or what we love, we are destined to do the very best, far above ourselves for our object of Love.

You cannot command emotion and direction to love.
but you can shape its attitude and action to love.


God, you are beautiful.
Forgive me. Guide me.
Grant me strength.


i won't stop myself from you. i want you.

1 comment:

Ghost said...

this gives me such inspiration and strength.
i love you so much.