Monday, November 9, 2009

vox

there can only be one way to escape - through words which help us return; inevitably to the place where familiarity turns sour grapes into the sweetness i've found in you.

i make no sense as this romantic rings, but sense is a matter to what you feel and think if only through me you can feel this.

let me guard your heart and capture your soul; fall into my words - it will be your spell.
i promise, as you wake up , i will hold your hand and curl into your toes. crossed and intertwined cause hands can only be so boring.

even more, let me hold you tonight, i promise not to move. i promise to breathe into you, myself and all i have. i promise, if there are no sheets, i will keep you warm. if there is a storm, i will be your peace.

take me. breathe me. and confide in me.

No comments: